[G4] Re: I'd really like to sell it.

Jim Elmore jelmore at elmoredesign.com
Wed May 2 06:58:43 PDT 2007

Well, I didn't know he was considering a beige upgrade. He said
"upgrade to a G4/500+ machine".

I totally agree that it's wrong to include the software. I wasn't
thinking that through very clearly. Does that mean that it should be
sold without the current operating systems also? I suppose I could
reformat and reinstall the original operating system. Would that be
the right thing to do?

Thanks for your input. I've updated that page.

http://www.elmoredesign.com/g4.html