[G4] Video Card Upgrade Question

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Mon May 7 14:47:48 PDT 2007

Hi. I have a Samsung 19" Widescreen display, and I can tell you that
after running it off both DVI and VGA interfaces (the display
supports both), things are MUCH crisper using DVI. If your card has
an ADC port, you might try picking up an ADC-DVI adapter (should be
under $20) and see how it looks with a digital signal. I'm willing to
bet it'll look a lot better.

Obviously, more RAM and a faster CPU will always help, but if you're
not dropping frames on playback, then that's not your bottleneck.

Hope that helps.

-Hal