[G4] What kind of drive is this?

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Wed May 9 13:39:14 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

If the drive work Okay why would you want to open it up to find out
what's inside.
Down-side, after opening it, it may not work Okay again.
My recommendation, "Don't Open"
On May 9, 2007, at 10:19 AM, Richard Kriss wrote:

> FireWire Bus:
>
>   Maximum Speed:    Up to 400 Mb/sec
> I picked up a new (to me) Firewire External drive.  It works great but
> have no idea what brand drive is included.  Where can you check other
> than
> the System Profiler?
>
> Dick
> =============================
>
> 911:
>
>   Manufacturer:    Oxford
>   Model:    0x1
>   GUID:    0x30E002E01013DF
>   Maximum Speed:    Up to 400 Mb/sec
>   Connection Speed:    Up to 400 Mb/sec
>   Sub-units:
> 911 Unit:
>   Unit Software Version:    0x10483
>   Unit Spec ID:    0x609E
>   Firmware Revision:    0x37
>   Product Revision Level:
>   Sub-units:
> 911 SBP-LUN:
>   Capacity:    152.67 GB
>   Removable Media:    Yes
>   BSD Name:    disk2
>   OS9 Drivers:    Yes
>   S.M.A.R.T. status:    Not Supported
>   Volumes:
> External Drive:
>   Capacity:    152.54 GB
>   Available:    109.06 GB
>   Writable:    Yes
>   File System:    HFS+
>   BSD Name:    disk2s10
>   Mount Point:    /Volumes/External Drive

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC