[G4] SCSI card in my G4?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 14:02:02 PDT 2007

Yes, if you have a spare pci slot I'd leav e it in. I
have used one of these cards with "Vuescan" software
to drive an old Apple Color One scanner :-) Worked
just fine.

I also have a 2Gb external scsi hd box. So I can
download old mac s/w on a new Mac,  and then hook to
vintage Macs to transfer s/w. Much easier than finding
a usb floppy.  Especially usefull now Apple have
broken Appletalk :-(

John