[G4] Powerlogix problem or Display card?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 07:24:24 PDT 2007

In your picture I notice that the major vertical lines
are  matching your pens. The gray line below the gray
pen and the blue line below the blue pen. My guess is
an lcd clock is the equivalent of a blue pen.

I think you should move your clock and pens.  :-)

Only teasing - I thought the picture a great idea.
When debugging these kind of things it always helps to
have other parts to swap out with.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r91/tom578/100_2102sm.jpg