[G4] upgrade problem

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue May 15 09:01:48 PDT 2007

I would try a reinstall of the OS, when you boot from the install
disc it should give you the option to repair/reinstall. Try that

After the reboot when you do the software update, make sure you are
not running any program or using the computer in any way.

There have been reports that this will mess up the optimize phase of
the upgrade.

Good Luck.