[G4] G4 MDD and SX serial card

Trinzitter Sanwick trinzitter at sympatico.ca
Thu May 17 06:56:18 PDT 2007

If you're speaking of the one from Keyspan, then yes, it should work
just fine.  The only Apple models it won't work on are the X-Serve
and the G5's, and any Powermac older than the 4400 (inclusive)
(http://www.keyspan.com/products/sxpro/homepage.2.reqs.spml).

And all of the PCI slots in the MDD are 64-bit capable (http://
support.apple.com/specs/powermac/
Power_Mac_G4_Mirrored_Drive_Doors.html).

  - Tony