[G4] Strange OS X 10.3 Mail Message

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu May 17 09:22:49 PDT 2007

Greetings G4 List Members.

I've started getting this message when I try to access a message in my
sent Mailbox and I haven't been able to find a reason why.

The only way that I've found to clear it, is to quite and restart
"Mail."

The message from Xxxxx Yyyyyyy <xxxxx at yyyyyyyyy.com> concerning “Re:
[G4] upgrade problem - can't boot to new system” has not been
downloaded from the server. You need to take this account online in
order to download it.

All of my accounts are online and message is in my "sent mailbox" and
not on a server.
Like I said, all that I have to do is quite and restart "Mail" and the
message goes away and the sent eMail message is accessible. However
sometime later, perhaps 1-2 hours it will reappear.

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC