[G4] Re: G4 upgrade problem, can't boot into 10.4

Steve Adams adamss99 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 17 20:35:11 PDT 2007

This might be off track but wasn't there a firmware upgrade that had
to be performed with one of OS X versions? I tried looking though
Apple's website but got lost in all the updates. I don't remember if
the firmware update was for 10.2 or 10.3.

Maybe that is all you need. Maybe some one else remembers which
version needed the firmware upgrade.

Steve Adams