[G4] Newbie

Shadra Strickland shadra at shadrastrickland.com
Sat Nov 17 12:39:50 PST 2007

Hi,
I  am no techie.  I just bought a second hand G4 and would like to use
my G3 as a server.  Currently, my roommate and I share internet
connection where my G3 is the internet hub.
I would like to learn how to swap the G4 in my office space and move my
G3 to my studio (another room of the apartment).
I would also like to know how to swap the files directly from the G# to
the G4.

I don't do much high end stuff with my machine (as you can tell).  I am
a designer and generally only run CS.

Any help would be appreciated.

I also have recently ordered a SCSI card to install into the G3.  Would
I then be able to swap files through that?

-Shadra