[G4] Newbie

Shadra Strickland shadra at shadrastrickland.com
Sat Nov 17 15:41:19 PST 2007

Thanks Eric.
I bought the SCSI to attach a large format scanner to my 300 MHz G3,
but the upgrade required would have fried the motherboard (so I was
told).
I am going to use the G4 as my main hub, but the G3 will be used for
web surfing primarily.
I just bought a wireless network adapter for the G3.
That should do the trick.
Thanks for responding.