[G4] Force quit has vanished -- help!

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 20 07:33:12 PST 2007

Occasionally I've had that behavior too. But I've noted that it
occurs when the hung-up app window is the active one. Every thing
seems stuck. However most times I can get out of it by clicking on
the Desktop in various places until the Finder gets active. Then the
normal Force Quit behavior returns.  Tho I must admit that I'm not a
user of that particular keyboard short cut. I tend to use the Blue
Apple route instead.

HTH,
John