[G4] Re: Hard drive installation problem

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:42:15 PST 2007

Kenneth ( + )!( + )

 From what I have found out your Mirror Drive Door G4 only supports
ATA100 which means the maximum amount of disk drive it will support
without special software is 128 Gb.

If your platform supported 180 Gb drives prior to installation of your
new drive, then you should have the software somewhere on one of the
old drives that allows drive larger than 128 Gb.

I don't remember the name of the application, however perhaps someone
else will know. Once you find this application and put it back into
your startup path then you should be able to see the full drive.