[G4] Booting MDD G4 to OS 9.2.2 from OSX 3.9

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Tue Oct 2 19:46:34 PDT 2007

I for one never like to waste disk space. I recommend you have OS X make
two or more partitions on that drive and of course, make sure it's
checked to "Install Mac OS 9 Drivers."

Then see if OS 9 will install onto one of those partitions. Not sure
what you mean by optimum size - it takes a little over 300 megabytes to
install a full system, far as I recall. Beyond that, use however much
space you think you'll need.

Eric