[G4] Swapping SCSI to IDE in G4 Sawtooth-HELP!

Jim S jimroom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:51:29 PDT 2007

Hi Doug,
Here's the scenario. I have an older Sawtooth, it's a 450 with 2 - 18gig
Seagate hard drives and they are old and starting to fail.
I have a new 80gig ATA/IDE drive that I'd like to install inplace of the
SCSi drives but not sure how to go about it. I don't want the SCSI card or
drives in my system any longer since I don't fully trust them.
I'd feel secure with a new drive.
Any ideas how to achieve this? Any documentation that you know of?

thanks for your help and thoughts.

Jim