[G4] Re:Power Mac G4 -HD Questions-R.M.

Jim S jimroom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:54:45 PDT 2007

I would say to use as big of drives as you can afford and that your machine
will handle. I'd say at least 200 or 250gig drives. If your machine will
handle a 500gig, go with that. You need a separate drive to run final cut
and to hold storage. You shouldn't have your video files on the same drive
as the application.

Just my 2 cents ;)