[G4] Re:Power Mac G4 -HD Questions-R.M.

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Sat Oct 6 22:52:39 PDT 2007

Hi R.M.

Since you're doing video work, might as well get a SATA card and put a
nice, fast SATA drive or two in there. The one I have is compatible with
OS 9 and OS X. OWC sells such goodies, so I'd encourage you to have a
look there.

Otherwise, you could always just get a couple of 120 Gig IDE drives or
even the 80s as you mentioned. There should be absolutely no
compatibility problems for any of these suggestions.

Eric