[G4] Power Mac G4 Hard Drive installation info request

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Sun Oct 7 18:34:51 PDT 2007

Using a Mac-compatible SCSI card should mean any SCSI hard drive will be
bootable, just as a SATA HD on a Mac-compatible SATA card is bootable,
even in a Mac as old as the Power Mac 7200, as my own SATA card
advertises.

If Cecil already has the SCSI drive, then getting a SCSI card to install
in a free PCI slot is no big deal. It even becomes a nice way to upgrade
to some really nice hard drives in the future. I wonder what the size
limitation would be on UW-SCSI? Probably more than 128 GB.

Eric