[G4] Re: Start up Chime

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sun Oct 7 20:02:50 PDT 2007

Open MacTracker if you have it and select the G4 you have and check the
sound that you platform should make.

StartupSound.prefPane is the software which controls the volume of the
startup sound of your Macintosh computer. StartupSound.prefPane mute
the startup sound without changing the output volume setting. And
StartupSound.prefPane limits the startup volume so that it may not
become loud even if you make the output volume louder. To set up the
startup volume, you select the "Startup Sound" pane added to the
"System Preferences."