[G4] Adding a Western Digital 160HD

Richard Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Mon Oct 8 17:36:24 PDT 2007

John,

I don't think it work. The disc controller can only compute an address up to
128 Gb.  Even if you split the disc into pieces, you still have to address
all the pieces. If one adds a pci card, than this new controller can address
the entire drive and hence see all 160gb or 320 gb, or ?

My two bits worth.

Rich