[G4] Re: G4 Mirror Door

DeeZer Picture-Your-Cat at Newsguy.com
Tue Oct 9 21:21:15 PDT 2007

Tuesday, October 9, 2007
9:16:28 PM

Hello!

I have three (3) Macintosh G4 Mirror Door computers.  One of the
three runs two Sony 21 inch CRT monitors.  I'm a photographer so
graphics is all important.

My problem is that the graphics card in the PCI slot (not AGP) is
beginning to look a bit ragged.  I can't get the color to look like
it once did.

Question: What is the best video card (New?) for this
computer/slot/application?

Later,
DeeZer
Picture-Your-Cat at Newsguy.com
--

ONE PORTAL - FOUR UNIQUE WEB SITES

http://sheebah.com/

All are  'G' RATED with no ads, cookies or click-throughs