[G4] Re: G4 Mirror Door

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 02:55:47 PDT 2007

Are you sure it's the video card? I would have guessed
that it would most likely be the monitors.

Is it just one or both monitors? If one only, then
swap the connectors on the video card. Does the
problem follow the monitor or the video card output?

Have you tried swapping the monitors with your other
G4's? Life is so much easier when you have access to
more than one cpu :-)

1) swap the monitors - does the problem follow them?
2) swap video cards - does the problem follow them?

John