[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 38, Issue 29

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 10:46:08 PDT 2007

Hi Rick,

Not sure I like being called stupid, but where exactly do you think the dust goes when you blow air into the case?

I mentioned the trap behind the fan because I thought my case was clean until I removed the fan assembly. Other G4 owners may benefit.

I also found one G4 in which the power supply fan did not work. Looked like it had been that way all its life. I replaced the fan.

John Niven
G4 or not to G4? That is the question.