[G4] Upgrade of old G4/400Mhz/OS X-Jaguar?

Daniel Tellier cdt at globaldsl.net
Sun Sep 2 20:06:56 PDT 2007

If you want to find a faster G4, try the Craigslist for your area and
as far away as you're willing to drive to investigate.  I got a Dual
processor 1000Mhz  G4 with a 17" Apple Studio LCD, maxed out RAM and
320Gb of hard drives for less than $800.  I had to drive over an hour
to see and purchase it, but it was in an area I make the occasional
trip to anyway.  I went prepared to buy in case it was what I was
looking for and I'm glad I did.

If you do decide to sell the Gigabit ethernet, give me a shout.  I need
another machine for my kids.

Dan