[G4] Re: G4 MDD won't wake up

Harold Polk hpolkscw at cox.net
Fri Sep 14 08:36:31 PDT 2007

Thanks to Jake, Richard and Ronald for their response to my query.
The operating system and other software was "clean" installed a month
or so ago and the wake up problem was there before.
I have the latest software for all the peripherals, Epson scanner,
Brothers all in one printer and Kensington track ball.
I have removed all the USB peripherals except for the mouse and
keyboard.  The scanner and printer were connected thru a powered hub.
I put the computer to sleep last night manually and it awoke this
morning as it should, so the problem must be in the peripherals.
Will reconnect the peripherals one at a time and see if I can isolate
the culprit.  This will take some time but I am sure the problem can
be found.
Harold