[G4] SOLVED: QS 800MHz MP in Digital Audio

Phil Crowe cawcawster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 02:41:19 PDT 2007

Thank you for the help. After I figured out that I had to enable the root
user account, the installation was quick and successful. Xbench score went
from 36.64 w/o L3 cache to 54.76 w/ L3 cache enabled. Haven't tried the
Tiger version yet. Also, the hotlinks to the downloads from the page below
are addressed "ww." instead of "www.", so you you get a "can't find" message
from your browser. Anyway, useful little solution. Thanks.