[G4] Quicksilver cpu upgrade

Igor Bustos i.bustos at sarenet.es
Mon Sep 17 03:19:28 PDT 2007

> Also, the Elgato software and/or hardware is for converting the TV
> signal to
> Mpeg2 or Mpeg4 or some such format for recording and playback.
> Isn't this
> what you are doing? Or are you just viewing?

I use it for viewing and for recording. with the 800Mhz, I have
frames skipping when viewing, and the same ocurres after recording
(when i reproduce it), but i don´t know if the problem is the only
when Decodin, as in DTT the source is already mpeg (so I supose that
what i have recorded in my hdd is full, without frame skipping).