[G4] Re: G4 Upgrading Vrs New I-Mac

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Sat Sep 29 14:30:17 PDT 2007

C D Tellier wrote:
> My wife has problems with dry eye and we found some products and
> exercises on this web site that have been very useful.  You might want
> to check it out.
>
> http://www.visionworksusa.com/
>
> Dan

With all due respect, Dan, "Dry Eye" and the 'dry' version of "Age Related
Macular Degeneration" are two entirely different maladies.

ARMD is a problem with the physical deterioration of the retina itself, which
is NOT helped with any known (up to now) exercise or other externally applied
palliative...

I am empathatic with what misery your wife is going thru, do don't
misunderstand me. There are SO many madies out there, and so many of them
affect the eye...no telling what will work to 'fix' all the problems we see.

keith whaley