[G4] upgrade cpu g4? os9

bill ritchey britchey11 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 11:04:15 PDT 2007

thanks, but i need 9.1 and X 9.2 won't run my favorite editing software

Harry Freeman <harry at gifutiger.com> wrote:  Greetings ( + )!( + )

Into my G4 sawthooth, I installed a  PowerLogix AGP 7455 at 1.2GHz w/2MB
L3 which cost me $167.50 which included a 2 Year PowerLogix/OWC
Warranty, and I'm entirely satisfied.

Loads and runs "Classic" very fast, and if I choose to load the OS
9.2.2 platform it is blazingly fast.
On Sep 30, 2007, at 10:28 AM, bill ritchey wrote:

> is there a cpu upgrade that will work w/ 9.1 and X on the same
> machine? i have a 400 g4 desk top.  thanks  b

> Play Sims Stories at Yahoo!
G4 mailing list
G4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com