[G4] upgrade cpu g4? os9

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Sun Sep 30 13:26:00 PDT 2007

W hat are you using that wouldn't run under 9.2.2? Is there no update
for that program?

I believe that an upgrade that works with 9.2 would also work with 9.1.
Unfortunately, I haven't tested this with my own configuration, though
with mine, the instructions say that OS 9's (any version)
multi-processing extensions are incompatible with my CPU upgrade (a dual
9447A).

I think if you're upgrading to a single G4, however, you'll have no
issues.

Eric