[G4] Moving G4 List to Hard Drive

John Sparks jmsparks1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 19:11:50 PDT 2008

Hi Al and others:
I apparently was not clear, on my old G4 1.25Dual 800 running OS
10.4.11, I saved all the G4 List to my Hard Drive, which I still have
on an external H/D. ( Old G4 Power Supply and Logic Board crashed an
burned, mysteriously). This was in Mail and to a Mailbox in Mail.

Now on the Mac Pro, OS 10.5.2 and in Mail I can file all e-mail to a
mailbox except My G4 List. It will not let me move it. This stumps me,
I tried moving a copy, and I tried resending list to me, to no avail.
My PowerBook G4 with OS 10.4.11, never had a problem.
John