[G4] os help

C D T cdt at globaldsl.net
Tue Apr 29 16:37:12 PDT 2008

Don't forget about MacJanitor (freeware) or one of the other programs
that run the Chron Tasks.  On all OSX Macs, they are supposed to run
automatically - Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.  Because most macs are off
or sleeping in the middle of the night when these cleanup tasks are
supposed to be running (a result of the Unix environment where machines
run 24/7) they don't get run on a lot of machines.  There are also
commands to run them in the Terminal for those who like to tinker and
play.  But I find MacJanitor is a simple way to get the job done.  I
run it once a week and keep humming along.

Dan