[G4] G4 info needed

Dale Hoffman dhoff at margnat.com
Mon Aug 4 17:44:58 PDT 2008

Robert,

In addition to more RAM, another Video Card, and possibly another
processor, look into adding more internal storage with a PCI ATA card.
My G4 has a Sonnet Tempo ATA 133 PCI controller card which let me add
two more internal drives. For video, it's faster than external
Firewire. After a few improvements you're spending some real money,
though.

Dale