[G4] Spinning Beachball

Luke Rademacher lz4broc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 20:20:25 PDT 2008

Also the spinning BEach ball will appear when your CPU's are being
used for processes that under normal circumstances wouldnt affect the
speed.

You might try to run Apple Hardware Test and see what it says...

Goo Luck,

Luke Rademacher
Liquid Zone Graphics
Mac mini 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3GB RAM, 80GB HD, Combo DVD/CDRW,
Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.4, ext NewerTech miniStack w/ 320GB HD.
MDD Dual 1.25Ghz G4, 2GB RAM, 250GB/120GB/80GB HD's, 16x DL DVD±R/RW
Superdrive, Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.11, Classic Mac OS 9.2.2.
Intel Celeron 2GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD, Ubuntu Linux 8.04
5.5th gen 80GB Enhanced Video iPod
Canon CanoScan 8400F
Canon Pixma iP450