[G4] (no subject)

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:52:54 PST 2008

Greetings Stefan ( + )!( + )

I just installed a Samsung CD/DVD drive in my old G4 (1999 Sawtooth)
last night, did nothing special, just unplugged the old one (a
Yamakawa DVR Y08) which was a replacement for the original CD/DVD
which was not a burner.

If you are using a Apple OS that is OS X 10.3 or earlier you may need
to install a driver so that the operating system will recognize the
drive. If you are using something other than 10.4 or later please post
which one and someone will tell you what you need to operate the drive.

Harry
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø