[G4] Dual 1.25 MDD G4 won't boot OS X. Any ideas?

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Thu Dec 11 11:19:50 PST 2008

It seems as though that particular installation of OS X has an issue?
Did you try a fresh OS X installation? I say zap the PRAM, and if
that doesn't work, boot the system in single-user (is it still
command-s in Leopard?) and run fsck -y to look for problems on the
drive. And try a fresh installation if you haven't yet.

My Mac stopped booting Linux, strangely enough, and I've never found
a solution to that one.

Eric W.