[G4] sata drives - Partition

hecowan hecowan at islandnet.com
Sat Dec 27 10:15:20 PST 2008

hello luke,

i asked about partitioning because i see mention
of it from time to time.  as a fairly
non-techwise individual i have not understood the
value and purpose of doing this, other than when
more than one person is using the machine.  this
is not the case in my home.

best of the season.
hec
mdd dp 867 os 10.4.11