[G4] memory problem in dual 867

Patrick J. Runcie macandlinuxuser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:30:40 PST 2008

The ram you purchased, you need to find out if it's high or low density vs
the ram that the computer you have is limited to low or will accept high
density ram.  It's possible, that you may have purchased a high density
stick & the computer will only accept low density.  Another suggestion is,
it's possible the stick is bad.  Try it out on another computer, even a
Windows system.  That will rule out if the stick is bad.