[G4] G4- Apple Monitor Query

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 17:11:58 PST 2008

I don't have direct experience of this but isn't the
controls for these handled through the usb connection?

Have you tried calibrating it through the display
setting menu?

I think the other cable you mention is to run the
display from a non-ADC video card.

Somebody may buy that off you if you are not using it.
Try the LEM swap list.

John