[G4] iphone help

Richard Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Sun Feb 10 14:37:14 PST 2008

Hi,
I bought an iPhone. All of my current names, phone numbers, etc are on a PC
where I use Outlook. If I could transfer this phone and name data from
Outlook on the PC to Mail on my Mac, than I could download the stuff via
iTunes to the iPhone. Anyone know what file on the PC I need to transfer to
what file on the Mac?

I know you can also use iTunes on the PC, but I still have the same problem,
what files do I download to the iPhone??

Can anybody offer a few words of wisdom?  Keep using my old Motorola Razor
is not an acceptable answer!

Thanks,

Rich

Checked by AVG Free Edition.