[G4] iphone help - SE help, ipod help, PC help

C D T cdt at globaldsl.net
Mon Feb 11 18:24:23 PST 2008

Hi, Rich.

I think that as a QS user you had a valid reason to post a request for
help on this list.  This information

> I am a G4 QS user as well as a PC user, which I need to communicate
> with my employer.
> I just had a simple problem with my new iPhone, wanting to get my
> phone data
> to the G4

makes that clear.  If you had included it to begin with, I don't think
there would have been any controversy.
Generally, people on this list - for that matter most lists - are
anxious to share their sometimes hard
learned lessons and save others the trouble.  Hopefully, you will now
get a clear solution to your problem
and we can all move on.  Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to offer
any assistance.

Dan