[G4] iphone help - SE help, ipod help, PC help

Richard Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Mon Feb 11 16:09:12 PST 2008

Hi Gang,

I am the person would started the original post about the iPhone. I am a G4
QS user as well as a PC user, which I need to communicate with my employer.
I just had a simple problem with my new iPhone, wanting to get my phone data
to the G4 and sought benefit from the knowledge of all the posters. The
thought that it was off topic never occurred to me. For that I am sorry and
wish to apologize.

However, a month or so, there was a topic which created all sorts polarized
opinions and the debate went on for days, if not weeks. I was not offended
when told I was off topic -- however I will feel bad if my request for help
should create another polarized debate. I am sorry I requested help for a
off-topic problem and I don't want to cause another debate.

Could everyone please accept my apology, understand that I was not offended,
and PLEASE let this be the end of the discussion. Thanks much.

Rich