[G4] iphone help - SE help, ipod help, PC help

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 06:48:51 PST 2008

My wife has a 17" Intel iMac.
My sons have gaming-class PC's, and a Nintendo Wii.
I have a G3 B&W, G4 Towers, PowerBook and a Xserve,
even a 68K Quadra 950 (look it up it's one of my
favorites)! I also have a W2K dual Pentium Pro PC, and
a Sun Enterprise 450 server....

..but I look to the G4 list for G4 related items.

Pick your question, pick your list:

http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/index.shtml

John