[G4] Sleep or leave running?

C D T cdt at globaldsl.net
Wed Jan 9 12:53:11 PST 2008

On our 2002 QS dual 1gig we have 5 hard drives - 2 ATA, 3 SCSI, two
digital monitors - a17" apple studio & a 19" viewsonic, and we sleep it
using the Apple monitor any time we leave it for more than the 15
minutes in which it will sleep automatically.  That's the setup the man
who bought the computer new used and he said he had no problems with
it.  He sold it to us because he was upgrading to an intel mac.  Just
my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Dan