[G4] Re: Sleep or leave running?

Eric Smith eric-s-smith at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 21:02:23 PST 2008

I have always had the same problem with my USB 2.0 card, and I am currently
running 10.4.11. It doesn't seem to be bus powered devices that cause it,
though, but any storage device (bus powered or not) that is powered on.
So I have to make sure that any USB storage devices on the card are ejected
and powered off before the computer sleeps. Otherwise, the display will
sleep but the computer does not and then there's no way to recover the
display.

Eric