[G4] Re: Sleep or leave running?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 21:52:44 PST 2008

TT,

I have to say no, 'cos I've not really had that many
failures that weren't atributable to me changing
something else while the equipment was turned off.

Many people sell stuff that "worked the last time it
was turned on" :-)

With such a variety of experiences, the only solid
fact is that when unused equipment is left turned on,
power is being consumed wastefully.

John