[G4] Power Conditioner Question

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:14:11 PST 2008

On Jan 12, 2008 4:56 PM, Luke Speer <ljspeer at mac.com> wrote:
> Are there any potential benefits in running a SOLA 200 Power Conditioner with my Sawtooth G4.
> I am in Australia and our voltage is 240V 50hz AC
> 240 Volts in 1.15 amps
> 240 Volts out 1.04 amps

I don't know about that particular product, but my computers seem
(completely un-scientific; just my impressions) to be more stable and
reliable since I started using UPSes, which include power
conditioning.  I started with an APC Back-UPS XS 1500 and have since
picked up a couple APC Smart-UPS 1500s.  They are all still in service
and have all been completely trouble-free.  I liked them enough that I
picked up smaller units for my mom and sister, too.

--
Rich