[G4] Power Conditioner Question

Steve Adams adamss99 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 12 14:35:42 PST 2008

A power conditioner is different from a UPS system. There is no
battery back up at all.

It is still a benefit to run since it will stop noise, surges, power
spikes, over voltages, and most under voltage conditions. It will also
help protect from most lightning strikes. Sola makes some of the best
power conditioners. As long as you have it, I would say use it.

Steve Adams