[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 41, Issue 20

Brad Russell braddrussell at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 13:54:32 PST 2008

any
different
than
scrolling
within
particular
email
itself."

Sorry I'm not being clear.  Simply scrolling in the inbox window is sluggish.  But scrolling in the reading pane is fine.

Also,
Thanks for everyone's advice!  I think I'm convinced not to upgrade the old gigabit machine but buy a newer machine.  Any advice on which one?  I'm wondering if I shouldn't look to a first gen G5 or if a Mirror Door one will do the trick.  Again, I'm just trying to use Yahoo webmail, surf, use the newest iPhoto,MS Office, handle Leopard and hopefully one more OS generation.  Any advice on a machine that would do that reasonably well?

Thanks!

Brad