[G4] SCSI card for G4

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 07:40:58 PDT 2008

I just put my ATTO UL3D powered G4 AGP to sleep while I went to the restroom after reading your post.

Just got back, woke my G4, and wrote this reply.

Never say never....

John

PS with the exception of the first generation 1.6GHz model, aren't G5's all PCIe? So you can't upgrade that way anyway. Here's a reasonable one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Avid-Atto-ExpressPCI-UL3D-PCI-U160-SCSI-Adapter-Card_W0QQitemZ170180932975QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116